Tuesday, December 12, 2006

JUST A DREAM

Headlights of the car
Are cutting up the night;
Now that you have come,
I know I'll be alright.
Heart is beating faster,
Stars seem to be closer,
These feelings I could never replay;
Everything is perfect,
I've been waiting for it,
I've never felt so good as today...

Open my eyes...
Still the same empty room...
I see the dawn arise,
Cannot change the doom.
Feels like I was brought here
From the different life.
My time has slipped away,
I've lost that precious time...

It was just a dream,
Sweet and foolish dream...
Close my eyes
To get back into that world,
To live in fairy-tale,
To hear your every word...

Sometimes it's late to say "I'm sorry",
Sometimes it's late to wake;
I have to face the morning,
My heart just has to ache...

We will meet in heaven after death.
Now stuck in here, left without hope and faith...

No comments: