Tuesday, December 5, 2006

MISSING...


I feel cold raindrops on my lips and fingers,
I hate myself for wanting him, but linger
To go and leave it all at once - I still stay;
This anger devours me inside, there's no way...

I can see nothing through mist around me,
Hanging my head down, I hide my gaze.
Everybody has somewhere to hurry...
Never notice me, just walk away!..

So fast it gets dark,
And rain becomes hard...
"Abandoned by Fate"-
That's my second name...
Don't think about this,
Accept what it gives you!
I speak and I cry,
And silence replies:
There's just one place
You always return,
Get warm with hot tea;
My dreams await me...

...I wish I could hear his voice
And see him just once!
I know that he is
Just my next disease...

2 comments:

Lamis said...

beutiful lines, i can totally relate to it

Lamis said...

So here goes about unshared feelings...he must be crazy if didn't accept a girl like you ;)